There are many ways in which you can support the SWFL Enterprise Center Foundation’s efforts. Being a business incubator, we can accept business related donated items, in-kind services of all kinds (see needs below), volunteer at one of our numerous fundraising events or of course donate financially to any of our worthwhile projects.
If you would like to Donate Items or In-Kind Services, please call:
Phyllis Calloway at (239) 321-7086.
If you would like to Volunteer at one of our fundraisers or community events, please call:
Lury Ripley at (239) 321-7090.
If you would like to make a Monetary Donation to the Foundation’s General Fund, which supports most of our educational and entrepreneurial efforts, you can click here.
Current In-Kind Needs of the SWFL Enterprise Center:
- Various business supplies, furniture and equipment for the entrepreneurs in Unit #7
- Computers and copy/print machines for the entrepreneurs in Unit #7
- Funds to provide FREE internet and coffee for the entrepreneurs in Unit #7
- Materials, supplies and labor for the creation of the Restaurant Incubator initiative
- Electronic Equipment, TV’s, Smart Board, etc.
Any monetary donations or in-kind donations will be given recognition (via signage and/or press release) at the donors request.